Labels

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mart's mini review!!!

 So now that our music video is finished it is time to look back over the drama of editing it all. With the proper evaulation to come later on in this blog. Myself, Bronwyn and Beth will do each do a mini review of the process.

After lots of stressing and the few usual mini arguements which were going to happen regardless I think that we have created a very good video for the song Switchblade by Jenny & Johnny. We have some brilliant shots in the video that are use many of the different shot types. A shot that I particularly like is the one below. Technically it may not be the best as it is handheld but that kind of shot was very much needed and it just works brilliantly in my opinion.

As decribed in a earlier blog post, this shot took a lot of work as the spagetti was messy and time consuming, we eventually finished it and I shot the handheld section (as I was the tallest....yay for tall-ish people =]). Away from the me shooting the clip I still think it is very good as it ties in the CD cover and webpage into the video which not many videos and covers do.

No comments:

Post a Comment