Labels

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Bronwyn's mini review!!!


Yay we have finished our music video. It’s been quite a roller coaster to get it done but overall I’m happy with the end result. I’m happy with the ides we came up with for the song especially as it was quite hard to think of ideas, as it wasn’t upbeat. I think as our band is unknown hear we had an advantage to producing our music video as no-one is expecting a certain style compared if we did a band well know like Florence and the Machine. I’m really happy with the screen effect of the burning paper as no one has done it before in the college and people have no idea how we did it. That is a high light to our music video. I’m glad we were able to use a nice location like Victoria park in Ilkeston that add something nice to it. It worked well by having a narrative and performance base music video as it work with the song. I think if we went back in time I would have stuck to the shot list as it had more varies of shots and had more action going of, which we didn’t film. The parts of the film I’m not to happy with is the pushing off effect but it was the best way to fit it to the song as the lyrics over lap each other. Also the arrow bit as it’s really cheesy and our actor looks uncomfortable. But I’m a happy bunny with the final piece.    

No comments:

Post a Comment