Labels

Tuesday 15 November 2011

First Filming day

Today was our first filming day. We were filming at Beths house doing all the house scenes. Beth and Mart and the actors arrived at Beths house at around 2ish to start filming. But I still had a lesson at college and arrived later at 5. All though they had filmed most of the scenes in the house when I came along, I was able to do the rest of the shots and have a lot of input. As it was the first time filming together as a team, we worked well but I felt me and Mart were a little shy directing our actors. So next time we film to be more confident when directing. Our actors we choose worked really well it showed on camera how they suited the characters of 'Jenny' and 'Johnny' with the relation aspect.


Beths house was a good environment to film in. It had a good atmosphere to suite the theme of the film which was a good choice to film at. They showed me the footage they had done with out me being there and this came to an advantage as because I had no input to the shots, I could see what had worked well and if there was anything not right with the shots as I wouldn't be bias to the work I had done. What I saw was really good they had some good shots. What worked really well was the bed room scene with the beer bottles on the floor and the camera scanning through the bed room, It was such an effective shot to fit with the theme. I'm looking forwards to seeing how the green screen will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment