Labels

Sunday 4 December 2011

Second Shoot - disaster!

So today we met up at Victoria Park for our second filming date. As I have previously said, Mart was unable to make it as he had work commitments. The day got off to a bad start as my alarm didn't go off so I was late, and so were our actors which left poor Bronwyn waiting in the cold - oops! When we were all there Bronwyn started taking photographs of our actors for the CD cover whilst I set up the camera. But when I got the tripod out of the bag I discovered that the plate which you put the camera on was missing and the handle on the tripod was broken therefore we would have had to film handheld which means that our shots would not be as steady as we would have wanted. However, we tried to carry on regardless and got a few shots of actors "park scene". Unfortunately, it began to rain very heavily. We tried to take shelter and wait out but it wasn't stopping and we were worried about the filming equipment and instruments getting damaged therefore we were forced to abandon the shoot. We were really gutted but sadly it was unavoidable. We have now rearranged our shoot for next sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment