Labels

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Webpage inspiration

Today I will be designing the webpage for our band Jenny & Johnny. Currently I am researching bands that are similar in style to Jenny & Johnny so one would expect their website to carry a similar theme as Jenny & Johnny. I will also look at those who aren't but those where they have a website that could give useful ideas into how our website could look.

The theme I will be looking for in the websites are those with a retro feel. The colour schemes of the website will not match that of Jenny & Johnny so there is not much point in fretting over different colours. I am more interested in getting the right layout and text font for the website. This is because Jenny & Johnny have their own colour scheme, which is red and blue. So I should use their colour scheme as it represents them as artists and is what their fans have come to expect from them.

I will repost when I have gathered information on different websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment